A global technology leader at the heart of our connected world
Nokia is a global leader in creating the technologies at the heart of our connected world. Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry’s most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. From the enabling infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things, to emerging applications in virtual reality and digital health, we are shaping the future of technology to transform the human experience. A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries.
For 26 years Nokia’s Circular Supply Operations has provided remanufactured equipment solutions. We currently support 103 product families across the Nokia portfolio. Remanufactured Products provide flexible solutions to help customers decide what best fits their needs, and deliver the most from their existing network infrastructure.
- Remanufactured Product are available as: Circuit packs, shelves, configured cabinets, systems, or kits restored to original factory condition.
- Tested, quality approved and warranted same as New
- Qualifies for Nokia support, services and maintenance.
- Can be Products that are discontinued yet compatible with a Customer's installed base.
- Remanufactured products can be Integrated with new products to build equipment configured to specific customer requirements.